SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB blackstar ht1 combo mini amp.

What's Hot
tabbycattabbycat Frets: 341
want to buy a blackstar ht1 combo mini amp because i'm a basic bitch.

have looked at all the options re something valve i can use for recording line out, and something i can carry (can't drive due to health) to rehearsal space ten mins away. this isn't best in either category, but it is pretty good to cover both to my ear, and affordable on a church mouse budget, so am interested.

message here or pm me if you have and want rid...

thanks.
"be a good animal, true to your instincts" (d.h.lawrence).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1507
    Where in the UK are you based and do you want the one with reverb or would the non reverb do the job? Cheers.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tabbycattabbycat Frets: 341
    edited April 2016
    photek said:
    Where in the UK are you based and do you want the one with reverb or would the non reverb do the job? Cheers.
    @photek hey photek, thanks for the reply. am in hastings on the south east coast, about an hour from brighton. i can't drive as my health isn't good atm so am pretty town-bound re travel.

re the reverb, obviously it would be nice with but not a deal breaker without, as i have a digitech stomp for decent offboard reverb. not sure if these have an effects loop, will look into. but am not hugely worried.

keep me posted.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1507
    No loop on the HT1 unfortunately. I will check postage and get back to you over the weekend if nothing local pops up ;)
    edited April 2016
    @photek
    i'm sure i can work around the verb. am in no hurry so it could be whichever postage service is most secure, even if it takes a week to arrive, to keep costs down. thanks.
  • BahHumbugBahHumbug Frets: 352
    Great little amp. A very good choice, given your criteria. I've rehearsed mine and it stands up against a real drummer when cranked up. I've also used the line out into a PA and for recording and it it's pretty good. plugging into the line out does mute the speaker though.
    edited April 2016

バン
    (japanese bump).
    @photek hey pt, any news?

otherwise this is a big, fat bump hole.

take it away, Sinders...

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom