SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Princeton Blue Flowers - £625 Delivered - Last chance

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 619
    edited August 2016
    Would you be interested in a trade involving a Vox AC15C1 with celestion G12M greenback with footswitch & Nova System with G switch coming your way both very good condition and original boxes etc. Guess value them around £550 the pair leaving a cash top up to you. can send pics if you feel it is something of interest. I'm 50/50 on whether I wanna move the Vox or not TBH but if you are up for a deal I'll have to make a swift decision LOL
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4791
    bazxkr said:
    Would you be interested in a trade involving a Vox AC15C1 with celestion G12M greenback with footswitch & Nova System with G switch coming your way both very good condition and original boxes etc. Guess value them around £550 the pair leaving a cash top up to you. can send pics if you feel it is something of interest. I'm 50/50 on whether I wanna move the Vox or not TBH but if you are up for a deal I'll have to make a swift decision LOL

No, thanks.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 619
    rlw said:
    bazxkr said:

No, thanks.

ok....cheers