SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold... Ashdown Peacemaker 50 Handwired £675

kramereekrameree Frets: 101
edited April 2016 in Amps £
Hi
I have one of the early Matamp made Ashdown Peacemaker 50 Heads. From what I was told the first 15 of these amps were made by Matamp and this is serial number in the first 10.
This covers the sonic territories of a Hiwatt clean (I have a Hiwatt which you can see below in the pic) with a tad of Fender dna in it probably due to the 6550 valves. It then cover everything from JTM45-Plexi-800 but with a 3D feel and much better bottom end.
The only thing Ive changed were the metal knobs as I thought they looked naff and thats it, it has no snap crackles or pops and I still have the original knobs...
This is a bargain for a handwired amp but I have the Hiwatt below and a Marshall 1987 and 1959 plexi head so really dont need this...

Im near GU24 9XA and sorry I wont ship this as I dont trust shipping companies with valve amps...anyone is welcome to come and try..

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments