Favourite moment in your current set

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• TempestTempest Frets: 2
    We try to keep a couple of songs ambiguous right up to where the vocals come in - its like pop quiz for the audience! We also try and switch in the middle of songs that use the same rhythm and basslines - Louie Louie can be changed into about eight different tracks!! Keeps the crowd guessing...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10771
    Small glass of dry sherry beforehand.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3109
    I love the home stretch which usually includes:

Should I stay or should I go
    Dakota
    SOF
    She sells sanctuary
    Sympathy for the Devil
    Blitzkrieg Bop

We've started playing Turning Japanese which usually raises a few chuckles too. 

"A city star won’t shine too far"

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6414
    Covers - (we haven't gigged in ages but are limbering up for a summer outing) has to be the Dm noodling in Santana's Smooth plus I play the egg shaker for most of the tune.  Also Hammer To Fall chords intro - love it !

Jazz  - Clifford Brown's Joy Spring - I do the intro, and the FMaj, F#Maj, GMaj, FMaj solo chorus allows me to let rip in Maj Pentatonic without too much "thinking".
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1401
    Jalapeno said:
    Covers - (we haven't gigged in ages but are limbering up for a summer outing) has to be the Dm noodling in Santana's Smooth plus I play the egg shaker for most of the tune.  Also Hammer To Fall chords intro - love it !
    We have a shaky egg too- the prince of percussion instruments. The King being a cowbell.
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3611
    rsvmark said:
    Jalapeno said:
    We have a shaky egg too- the prince of percussion instruments. The King being a cowbell.
    Mine was a plastic lemon, singer had a plastic banana!