Digitech Jam Man Express XT

BabonesBabones Frets: 1207
edited December 2013 in FX
Anybody else have one? I waited months for this and finally received one recently. 

My verdict - Very noisy and by that i mean a constant high pitch whine and hiss is added upon playback.

This is going back. 

Can anybody recommend a looping pedal that is noiseless?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That sounds like a faulty unit, Babones.
  • Get a TC Ditto
  • BabonesBabones Frets: 1207
    I sure hope it is faulty and not the standard ddlooping.

not_the_dj - i really wanted the larger enclosure, battery option and LEDs. 

• Oh Ok, I was just going on the "Can anybody recommend a looping pedal that is noiseless?" bit.

When digitech came out with that it looked very much like a rushed R&D job to get in on the market TC had identified when they developed the Ditto.

It does sound like you've got a faulty one though.
  • I've had mine from Thomann for 3 weeks now and i don't have any issues that you're experiencing. Clearly faulty!

I love mine!
  • MaxiMaxi Frets: 13

I sent my Solo XT back with what I thought was a faulty Power supply Thomann were great as usual but the replacement was no better it just sounded like a typical psu hum but worse than im used to so ended up making up power lead for it so that I could run it from my power bank problem solved .

These noisy power supply's and daft oversized centre pins on pedals just create extra postage and returns for distributers .

Flown the nest .