SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Brunetti XL Revo II (120w) w/ Brunetti 1215 cab - £800

EvoEvo Frets: 327
edited May 2016 in Amps £
Absolute gem of an amp and cab here!

Feel free to look up Brunetti if you haven't already but be warned, you're in for a treat.

This is one of those very rare high gain amps that will also do everything in between. The cleans are glorious and go from gorgeous fender chime, right through to voxy sparkle. The boost channel is where your mid gain marshall-y tones live, from a nice gritty crunch all the way to plexi style high gain. That's right, you can hit plexi on channel 2 and there's a whole other channel left! The gain on this is insane, it's a nice, natural sounding distortion too, not too much fizz or top end. 

The cab is a very unusual beast, 1x12 and 1x15. It's no pocket size, but the 15in speaker is a neo driver so it doesn't weigh much more than my old jet city 2x12 (maybe 2-3 kilos in it). The 1x15 offers a really nice tightness to the low end, as well as rounding out the highs to avoid that thinning out you get on funky high voicings. Keeps everything tight and even right across the board and while any extended range players will love it, i'm a six string standard player and it was excellent for my function stuff. 

Not that anybody really minds why i'm getting rid but it's only because i've gone the way of the devil and am trying digital again. No doubt i'll change my mind again in 6 months and wish i'd kept it but hey ho. 

As for price, i'm pretty flexible with regards trades and all that. Part ex, straight trade, try me on anything. Anyone offering a strat style guitar goes straight to the top of the list (kotzen strats get their own VIP list with membership cards). I'd like to keep the two together, value wise it's around £1000 worth of stuff I reckon. If you like it, i'm open to negotiate so shoot me an offer if you think it's fair.

It's gonna have to be collection only or i'll drive halfway to meet you with it if you prefer (tip for negotiators, if you want it cheaper, offer to collect!)

Based in Leicestershire

All the best,

Evo
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gjonesygjonesy Frets: 149
    that looks thunderous!
    I have a Brunetti 2x12 which I'll likely never part with
    Wish I had cash and a reason to buy this
    GLWS
  • EvoEvo Frets: 327
    Thanks gjonesy! It really is glorious.

I'd have said the same about this, it's the first amp I have ever loved everything about. It's just easier for me to be digital with the gigs I'm doing at the moment. Nice high output levels without getting in the way of anyone's monitor sound on stage :-(
    My GAS for a strat is intensifying. Take advantage of this and make me an offer! 
    While I'm giddy with gas, straight swap for the right strat that's around USA level...
    Boimp, £800 cash takes both head and cab. Part ex is a possibility too (as you probably gathered from my previous posts!)

Can deliver within a reasonable distance of Leicestershire (East Mids) area too
    edited April 2016
    Bump. Sorted for a strat but try me with a small valve head (or cash, obviously)
    Bump, Sunday offers?
    Can deliver, try me on trades too!
    Go on, you know you want that glorious, full, valve tone ;)
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 2000
    What wattage is the cab?
    250w rms and its 8 ohm