SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***SOLD*** Session PM-120 Powered Cab (for use with multi effects amp modelling) NOW £120 ONO

bad_alicebad_alice Frets: 271
edited April 2016 in Amps £
Specifically designed for use with multi effects units that sport amp modelling software the Session PM-120 is a flat response powered cab (with no pre amp shenanigans) that let's your Line 6, Zoom, BOSS, Digitech, Vox multi effects show off their amp model tones without needing an amp to run it through.  Which, when you think about it, makes a lot of sense... To put it in simpler terms; the best way to hear amp modelling tones is to run them through a cab/speaker. But that cab needs a power supply incorporated to work on its own, right? And this is EXACTLY what the Session PM-120 provides! Sweeeet... And, if you like, I will include 2x sheets of instructions telling you how to get the best sounds from your amp modeller and the PM-120 .     

I'm not certain on the output wattage (I'd say 20W is a much better estimate) although it currently sports a Fane 12L 200W speaker (but never reaches those volume levels). It's now approaching "vintage" status as I'm pretty sure it was made in the early 90s (happy to be corrected by anyone with knowledge)  but it is loud enough to be gig small venues but I've been using it in my front room so it's pretty adaptable. I'm rather fond of its cool, retro looks and I must say, that for its age, it's in great nick. As I mentioned the current on board speaker is a Fane 12L which happily does the job and, if you enjoy your sparkly cleans, it a big bag of win!      

*NOW £120 ONO*

These are pretty hard to come by (just try searching on the interweb!) so make me an offer or I'm always interested in trades so come at me with what you've got. *NEEDS TO GO!*  
I'm in Helensburgh (near Glasgow). 
Not willing to send this by courier. 
Collection preferred but I can meet at any train station on the Helensburgh to Glasgow Queen St line.      

Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments