What size are fender us pots?

Hi , a little help please from knowledgable fender bods.... The pots on this us strat picked up are really small in size, not the normal size. I cant see any marks on them, i was wondering if the us fender pots vary in size or do you reckon these are some cheap replacements? The body and neck are definately usa fender standard straocaster ., im not sure about the rest now... As in pickups loom plastics etc... Anyway, thnx in advance gu
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73070
    As far as I've ever seen, all US Fenders have full-size pots - unless this is something very new and they've changed them. (Unlikely I think.)

Can you post some pics of it? Not just the pots.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Thanx ... I will try and get something up... I now wonder if the pickups are original so any info you can give id really appreciate. :)
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73070
    What model is it? For example, USA Standards have distinctive pickups that look like this:

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Hi bud, il take it apart again later and have a look. Its an early 2000 's modern standard strat . Ta muchly . Stuagu