SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Princeton Recording Amp

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited April 2016 in Amps £

I bought this off of here recently but it just wasn't for me. Don't get me wrong, this is a great little amp with a cracking built in attenuator, compressor and drive. Even without the added extras, if this amp was just the Princeton with the reverb then it would be a great amp in its own right, whether the other bits are an addition or a distraction then that is up to you, however they are all very useable. I would suggest that they are best in the environment they were created for which would be the studio, or at home, however if you get mic'd up then you would no problem gigging this.

Would prefer a local pickup from South Wales, but I am willing to post it in the packaging it arrived to me in.

Not looking to make a profit so I'll ship it for £390 or £350 collected, payment via paypal gift or cover the fees

This is the original post and the guy I bought it off was cracking to deal with and took way better pictures than I ever could, so hopefully won't mind me reposting this  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/70802/fs-fender-princeton-recording-amp-sold#latest

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments