SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded: Fender Supersonic 22 Combo £550, Looking for H&K Switchblade 50 Combo

What's Hot
xJonnysixstringxJonnysixstring Frets: 326
edited April 2016 in Amps £
Hi Guys, LOVE my Supersonic but am playing pretty much exclusively rock these days so relying on my Bogner ATMA, looking for a multi channel backup as the Supersonic is sat looking sad under its cover not getting used. Switchblades seem pretty reasonable at the moment and should fulfil my needs. Spiel on the Supersonics below, I love this thing it has amazing Fender cleans and then everything you could want gain wise from crunch to filth, genuinely a proper filthy Fender :) A couple of dents to the front panel but nothing that effects performance. Collection from Chichester or arranged meeting point, really not interested in posting unless its at the buyers risk. 

Super-Sonic™ amplifiers are the favorite tool of pro guitarists in many different musical genres who love to create glorious Fender® clean tones and expressive modern high-gain tones with one no-nonsense tube amp. The Super-Sonic 22 Combo delivers this versatility with the organic feel and moderate output power of the legendary Deluxe Reverb® amp, perfect for most stage and studio applications. The vintage channel delivers pure, unmistakable Fender tone, and the awesome burn channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors ranging from bluesy to flame-throwing. And while the Super-Sonic 22 is capable of heavily saturated tube distortion and sustain, it never masks the tonal character of your guitar. Available in two classic cosmetic treatments - Black/Silver and 1961-style Blonde/Oxblood, both with ivory “radio” knobs and flowing 1960s script logo.

imageimageimageimage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments