Gypsy Jazz

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    edited June 2016
    in music I have two guilty pleasures [given that I am after all a mindless shredder]..
    and Gypsy is one of them..

I'd love to be able to devote more time playing and learning more about this style
    but needs must as they say.. so I have to spend the vast majority of my music time to epic blood and snot movie trailers, middles shredding.. and teaching middles shreddery.. lol..
    play every note as if it were your first
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4438
    :D
    (and nice video there!)

I haven't touched this stuff much at all other than a few online lessons. With any spare time it's band stuff or fingerstyle acoustic. Only so much one man can do!
  • nickpnickp Frets: 183
    edited June 2016
    anyone in bath/bristol area fancy giving this stuff a go? 

I've been sneaking looks at it over the past few months and have now just bought the big book recommended earlier in this thread for a tenner and am about to start working on a trufire course,  This thread is really great btw.

I'm a rock player so we'd need to take it slowly and perhaps consume the odd beer but it would make a great project and be fun.  I'd be content to work at the rhythm side as it's a long way from an A5 power chord which is what I play at the moment

nick