SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD- Ceriatone Express Head with Nos 6v6's (16-20W) and master volume £399

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6329
edited June 2016 in Amps £ tFB Trader
FS sale is this Ceriatone Express Head, It is a raucous marshall style head and with Nos 6v6's it puts out 16-20W. Be under no illusion though this is a MASSIVELY loud Head, thats why the Master volume (Post Phase Inverter Master volume) is there to lower the volume to more sensible levels whilst maintaining the character of the amp to the highest level possible. £399 collection from swindon or bristol please.

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChuckManualChuckManual Frets: 692
    I can't be the only one thinking, "I wonder when we're going to see a ThorpyAmp...?" :D
    Not much of the gear, even less idea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6329
    tFB Trader
    I can't be the only one thinking, "I wonder when we're going to see a ThorpyAmp...?" :D

A little while I think..... But I cannot deny it has crossed my mind, it's a lot more involved though.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ParkerParker Frets: 961
    Tempted....
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2057
    Parker said:
    Tempted....
    I know what you mean.  

But it is ludicrous, in't it, for me to want this JUST to accompany my Gunshot? I mean it is, right?

:)

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

tFB Trader
    Price drop bump
    tFB Trader
    price drop bump
    tFB Trader
    Bump for a fantastic mint condition amp.
  • rawcore05rawcore05 Frets: 0
    Would you be interested in shipping if I covered the cost? Email me at jvaughn1686@yahoo.com  Thanks
    tFB Trader
    rawcore05 said:
    Would you be interested in shipping if I covered the cost? Email me at jvaughn1686@yahoo.com  Thanks

sorry this has now sold, I should have changed the listing