SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Dr Z "Jaz" Amp

darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
been on the look out for a Dr Z Jaz amp for a while, ideally I'd like a head, but the combo would also be most welcome.

Don't expect anyone to have one at the moment, so I'm putting the thread here as a marker incase someone does decide to sell one / see one at a later date.

not bothered about colour or condition (as long as it's not totally wrecked) 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    There was one on here about 2 weeks ago and there is one at theguitarstoreonline (thats what I type in to google to find them)
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    the one here 2 weeks ago was an acceptable risk due to the seller, I've not seen one not he guitar store online - looking now, thank you
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690

I bought an amp of that guy previously and he was great, on time, easy to talk to and answered any question I had about the amp.

Other people may have other experience, but I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again (the Jaz was under consideration until the Imperial came along)

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    yes, I was very serious as when things go well, everyone says "easy to deal with" - which is great, but there are 3 - 4 threads on here alone and a couple on another forum that says "had problems, disappeared, never responds to messages, never sent item, etc etc" I'm sure there would be no problem, at all, and I was pondering the amp very seriously, but today yet another "no item, no contact" thread has appeared which made me just think it's not worth the risk, I'm sure others would be great and like yourself have had great experiences, but the risk of the disappearing act if something goes wrong, and the coming back to the forum under a different username to sell things (that looked very questionable to me - as if he knew he had issues to resolve with people, which he did, but didn't want to so came back selling as a different user) was just too much of a risk.

I'll be on the phone to the guitarcenteronline at 9:30. Ideally wanted the head, but the combo will be just fine. Very much appreciate you pointing it out to me.