SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD- 1983 Marshall JCM800 4010 1x12 50 watt combo. Great condition, vertical input, just serviced!!

riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 348
edited May 2016 in Amps £
I'm a bit strapped for cash and I already have 2 jcm800s (they're my favourite amp) so I'm selling this one.

Its a 1983 jcm800 combo. 4010 model, 1x12, 50 watts, and the more desirable earlier vertical input model.

When I got this amp it was in a sorry state, so I have spent a lot of time and money getting it restored to its former glory.

Its had a bloody good clean, and a new set of knobs. The original g12m70 speaker wasn't the greatest, so I've fitted a brand new celestion g12h75 creamback speaker. It sounds fantastic, a real upgrade on the original, really suits the amp and plenty of power too.

Its had a full service, and is in tip top working order. No scratchy pots , sounds fantastic and in top shape electrically too. All original , no mods , original drake trannys, no issues at all.

A few nicks and scrapes, but in great shape for an amp of this age.

These are becoming harder to find, and is a great grab and go rock amp, jcm800's are my favourite amps, and this one is as good (if not better due to the speaker upgrade) than any of them you'll find anywhere.

More pics here, including some gut shots.

I'm after £800 , or I'd possibly trade for a nice les paul.

I'm in county durham.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments