Magnetic Effects - The low down and happenings...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Magnetic_EffectsMagnetic_Effects Frets: 135
    edited October 2019 tFB Trader

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Love the sound of some of these pedals.  Am currently torn between the Solar Bender & the Double Feature - are there any videos of a fuzz-off so that I can study comparison a little more before deciding? 
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6114
    The Double Feature sounds great. It's almost like Mick Ronson in a box.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    @ArtTheefe There are no direct comparison videos between the Solar Bender and the Double Feature. If you have not already looked at my website I suggest checking it out as each page has plenty of videos for the pedals. They may help you decide. 

• Love the designs on Magnetic Effects pedals, makes them stand out. Plus you get a lot of pedal for the money, in my humble opinion.
    We are a UK based, family run company retailing guitar effects pedals and accessories online. 
    https://www.breakthemachine.co.uk  connect@breakthemachine.co.uk

ELECTRON ENHANCER

I have only THREE of these for sale. Each one in a different finish. Two Germanium and one Silicon version.

The Electron Enhancer is a Rangemaster style treble booster.

The original Rangmaster was a transistor booster that was used to drive and tighten up the front end of an amp. While this style of boost was typically known as a Treble Booster the name is rather misleadingly as, rather than boosting treble, a Treble Booster tightens up the low end and boost the upper mids. This results in a tight, saturated sound with rich harmonic content. A Treble Booster is the secret tone weapon used by a plethora of great guitarists including Brian May, Tony Iommi Rory Gallagher and Marc Bolan. Drive your amp into classic tone!

The Electron Enhancer takes the basic design of a Treble Booster and expands it with the addition of a Range control, Gain control and active Treble and Bass eq. The Range controls varies the amount of low end that is fed into the circuit while the gain control allows the gian to be lowered for cleaner sounds. (Set full it has the same amount of gain as a classic Rangemaster.) All the classic treble booster sounds are available.

Like the original Treble Boosters, the Electron Enhancer works best as the first pedal in your signal chain. The pedal works superbly with an amp that is overdriving slightly. If you are using it with a clean amp then stacking the Electron Enhancer with an overdrive is recommended.

£125 plus shipping

http://www.magneticeffects.net/electron-enhancer

edited May 2019 tFB Trader
    Hammerite/Black finish is sold.
    edited May 2019 tFB Trader
    ALL SOLD.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jbranerjbraner Frets: 2
    edited January 2020
    Hi,
    I'm new to fretboards, and can't see how to subscribe to a thread without commenting. (unless it's that little yellow star at the top)
    So, I'll just say that I just recently got a Lonely robot - and I love it!
    I've got my eyes on a Zig Zag next
    Are there any other threads I can subscribe to - to hear about what's happening with Magnetic Effects?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    jbraner said:
    Hi,
    I'm new to fretboards, and can't see how to subscribe to a thread without commenting. (unless it's that little yellow star at the top)
    So, I'll just say that I just recently got a Lonely robot - and I love it!
    I've got my eyes on a Zig Zag next
    Are there any other threads I can subscribe to - to hear about what's happening with Magnetic Effects?
    Yep, the yellow star is for following a thread.