SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Tweed Blues Junior & Orange Jim Root Dark Terror

IntoTheFloodIntoTheFlood Frets: 4
edited May 2016 in Amps £
Hi All,

Having a gear clear out! First up my Lacquered Tweed Blues Junior. Has seen some light use at rehearsals, mostly used at home for practice though.

Blues Junior is a great practice or rehearsal amp. The EQ really cuts through the mix if you're in with a louder band member. Great for all kinds of styles, blues, country, rock. Amazing warm tube tone provided by the EL84 power tubes and 12ax7 pre-amp tubes  FAT switch gives you a thicker tone and subtle overdrive. Also has on-board spring reverb.

Also selling my Orange Jim Root #4 Dark Terror (Head only)
The Jim Root Dark Terror is a single channel lunchbox amp which is based on the dirty channel from the Rockerverb II. Despite having the Slipknot logo on the back, this amp also cleans up really nicely, and is great for all manner of styles, not just metal. It has adjustable power between 7w & 15w so you can play at home, or at a band practice. It has been gigged once, mostly used for rehearsals and practice at home. 3-band EQ, effects loop and a carry case also included.

Blues junior bought in August 2015. Dark Terror bought in December 2014 Selling because I just got a new amp that has a clean channel and a dirty channel AND a power soak, so no longer need the 2 amps for band rehearsal/home practice.

Looking for 
£300 for the Jim Root
Blues Junior now sold
Will consider offers, but only looking for cash, no trades unfortunately. Pick up from Cambridge, or can meet halfway/post at buyer expense etc.

Pics below (more available if you need)!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments