SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Line 6 100w Spider Valve Head with Shortboard Mk2

MC1MC1 Frets: 25

Hey guys - Right, up for sale is my Line 6 valve head and shortboard that I've been using up and down the country for a few years now. This thing has played Hard Rock Hell, played Sonisphere and other major venues........as a result it has some marks in the tolex.......nothing major.

This thing sounds amazing - any sound can be dialled in in a few seconds - not to be confused with the modelling amps with no valves....this thing destroys those and I've had so many guys in other bands coming up to me at shows asking me what I'm using.......it sounds huge. Valve preamp and power amp stages.

I'll put the links to eBay here so you can see the pics - need to shift so priced to sell....£275

I am in the centre of the UK (Solihull) but travel around so could arrange to meet to do the deal.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252378229325?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 - Head

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MC1MC1 Frets: 25
    Shortboard just sold.........
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom