SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: CARR SLANT 6V, 1x12 COMBO, £1500

JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1641
edited May 2016 in Amps £
This isn't mine. It belongs to a mate who's not on the forum but is 100% reliable and asked me to list it.

If you're unfamiliar, the Slant is IMO pretty much the ultimate all-in-one gigging combo, a Deluxe Reverb clean channel and a Marshally Voxy drive channel. This is a Mark 1 with the fx loop (later ones didn't have it) but it has a couple of excellent mods - the reverb is on both channels (for some reason it was only on the clean channel on the stock MK1) and the boost has been made footswitchable. The power stage is selectable: 18w, 22w and 40w

If you're interested drop me a PM and I will put you in touch. He's in Sussex. Wants £1,500, which is indeed the going rate for one of these (I sold mine for exactly that a while back). It's in great condition and recently serviced.

He won't post it but I'm sure will meet up somewhere in the South for a handover.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cbellangacbellanga Frets: 572
    pm'd .. is that the US version also on Coda's site or UK voltage?
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1641
    UK voltage 

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2057
    I've seen this on Bumtree.  Lush though outta my reach (by some margin).  He also seems to have a Supersonic for sale too??

It's rare (and annoyingly tantalising) when pukker amps come up for sale less than 45 mins from my doorstep :(

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 408
    edited May 2016
    Who ever bought this has aamp, nearly bought it back, this was my last sale....
  • KevKahunaKevKahuna Frets: 11
    Who ever bought this has aamp, nearly bought it back, this was my last sale....
    I'm the lucky new owner. Looking forward to giving it a blow.....fab amp