SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Apple Mac mini loaded with 16GB of RAM and 512GB SSD (SOLD)

BrizeBrize Frets: 5640
edited August 2016 in Misc £
- Apple Mac mini

This is a mid-2011 model with a dual-core 2.5Ghz i5 processor, upgraded to the max with 16GB of RAM and a top-level Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD. It's been reformatted and loaded with the original OS (Lion) ready for the new owner to create a user profile. The OS can be upgraded to the latest OS (El Capitan) without charge, I believe, and the specs of the machine means that it will handle it with ease. This is difficult to price because of the upgrades (completed eBay listings are of little help) but a new machine from Apple at simiilar specs would cost around £900 so I'm asking for £499 £425 shipped within the UK, PPG. The machine is in good cosmetic condition with some scrapes on the back panel where USB cables etc. have been plugged in.

- Apple iPad mini (SOLD)

First generation iPad mini, 16GB, wi-fi only. In great cosmetic condition because it's spent all of its life in an all-enclosing heavy-duty bumper case. There are just a few marks on the back and the charging cable has some marks on it. £99 shipped within the UK, PPG.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments