SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted browntone hoochee mama overdrive pedal

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I used to have one of these (I recall paying close to £300 at Ccgx). I now have a couple of clones built by juansolo which are very equivalent! There was an article a few years ago in g&b which showed how to build one - good article actually because there was a lot of component comparison stuff in it. Obviously the Clark Gainster is very very similar but they seem to go for barmy money. There was a British clone available for awhile but I can't remember what it was called 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11966
    tFB Trader
    Huw Price who did the G&B article was making them 
    Here is the link http://www.gasfx.co.uk/gasfx.co.uk/Drive_Thru.html

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• Quite right!
  • chugingtonchugington Frets: 96
    edited September 2016
    I'm sure I've seen a hoochie mama clone by @juansolo ;on the classifieds recently - that might be worth investigating.
  • MikeCMikeC Frets: 460
    Bump