SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Vox DA5 Classic Version Portable Guitar Amp, Excellent Condition £50 + £7 postage SOLD!

builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 466
edited May 2016 in Amps £
I'm currently using my line 6 amplifi, so sadly this isn't getting much attention. It's in excellent condition no scuffs/scrapes to the tolex etc. I Still have the original box, user manual, carry strap and original power supply. Looking for £50 with £7 postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    These are lovely sounding little amps.

Mine is an ugly Frankenstein, all carved up to fit a custom Weber 8" speaker.

My favourite settings for late night use are the high gain. I wind the gain all the way back, but whack up the volume.

This gives cleanish tone that sounds epic at low volume, and gets nice and grauncy when you dig in.

Lots of fun.

GLWTS

M :)
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 466
    Not wrong there matey! I can get all types of tones from this amp ranging from gritty PJ harvey cleans to Steve Albini/Shellac1000 Hurts era. 
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 407
    Tone-wise, these punch well above their weight.  Bought mine at Music Live when they first came out so the kids wouldn't have to plug in to my Boogie.  Blues 1 or 2 with the gain at 12 is great.  Takes pedals surprisingly well too.
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 466
    OH MY EYES HURT! bump!