SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! - Fender Vibroverb 63 RI

camfcamf Frets: 1201
edited August 2016 in Amps £
I bought this from Gassage at the end of last year but since then I bought a MJW amp that I haven't stopped playing and I absolutely love. The Vibroverb is too much amp to have sittying around gathering dust, especially when I still have a Bogner Shiva still sitting alrund gathering dust.

When I got it, it still had a step down transformer but @ICBM has since installed a proper UK transformer. It currently has a Greenback 10" and a Jensen C10Q. These are superb and relatively light amps, with an excellent tremelo and reverb and can push out a pretty gnarly Fender tone when wound up.

The amp is in Edinburgh but I might be able to look at delivering it or meeting somewhere, depending on timing and distance. Based on previous experience, I'm not looking to courier it.

Shifting it on at less than the price I paid for it but now with a UK transformer installed - £850. Not really looking for any trades at the moment.

Pics to follow over the weekend.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments