SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

traded

KevguitarmanKevguitarman Frets: 98
edited May 2016 in Amps £
Took it as a trade recently amazing amp,but its way more than i need i just like my amps more simple like me haha,comes with the huge footswitch,a few small marks in the torlex here but nothing bad and there and the handle is a bit tatty but works fine,was revalved by previous owner not long back and has not been used much since.

Here is some info but there is plenty online about them,anyone who is genuinely interested is welcome to come and try it out,looks a lot more complicated to use than it is. 

Mesa have proven themselves time and time again that they are the best in the business and this head is a great example of the amazing with they do.  Its a first generation Road King (first 100 out of the factory) and its brilliant.  With the option of using 6L6 or EL34 tubes for each of the 4 channels but you can use them both at the same time, giving you the most versatile amp there is.  2 Clean channels giving you 3 different amp modes per channel, beautiful cleans and 2 gain channels with the same variety of controls so you can key in your sound with no compromise

Only the head is for sale not the cab.

Open to trades,manly after guitars Gibson/PRS higher end Fender,not really after anymore amps unless its a Cornford MK 50 1 or 2 or a Friedman or an original Silver Torlex Marshall Jubilee but nothing else please, and no combos,i can add cash for the right deal or i have other gear to trade.

I will also include the flightcase.

Based near Wrexham North Wales.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments