SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold: Big Knob Zed Drive / Fuzz Factory Clone / Vox Flat 4 Tube Boost / Pigtronix Polysaturator

MrTMrT Frets: 21
edited October 2016 in FX £
I've resisted thus far to purging any past purchases but it's time to cut down my collection a little ... All prices assume PPG and UK postage (although I'm happy for regular PayPal if you want to add 3%). Let me know if more photos are needed or any more info.

------------------------
SOLD
-----------------------

Fuzz Factory clone - £35 (see post below) now sold via eBay.

Vox Flat 4 Tube Boost - £32  (see post below) now sold via eBay.

Big Knob Zed Drive - £35  (see post below) now sold via eBay.

Pigtronix Polysaturator + original 15v power supply - £35 now sold via eBay.
Really versatile pedal which goes from pretty much clean boost right up into higher gain territory. Just realised that the LED can be tempermental (sometimes it doesn't light or flickers but all other operarion is fine. No box but does have the original power supply. 

Mayer Voodoo One - was £100 now £90 now sold via eBay.

Boo Instruments O/D TS - £40 £35 SOLD
Pretty nice tubescreamer clone but since buying it I've realised that the mid hump just ain't for me. Unboxed but will be packed in a suitable box and packed for postage. 

Pedal Snake G2 - £45 SOLD
Not sure if this should be listed here or in misc but it seems to make more sense to list here - mods please shout if you want me to move this.

I can't even remember where I picked this up along the way but it's pretty much new (although the bag has seen some wear). Includes adapters for 1 x  2 right angle jacks, 1 x 2 straight jacks, 1 x dual powerline (male), 1 x dual powerline (female) - I'm pretty sure that's everything from when it was new. Includes instructions and also the piece of the cardboard off the retail bag (as I say, it's as good as new and never used by me).

Digitech Bad Monkey - £35 £32 £28 Sold on eBay (£32)
This is pretty much new and boxed. There's a lot of love for this but I tried it a few times and it's just not for me. There's not even any velcro on the bottom. If you want to be particular - it may have a little dust and a tiny tear in one of the corners of the box ;-) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MrTMrT Frets: 21
    Nothing nibbling the on the line so maybe it's too high in the water - a couple of small price drops.
    Sunday morning bump ...
    A couple more price drops but with no interest at all here these might have to find their way to eBay :-( or just back in the cupboard :-)
    One more try for the bank holiday before I let this one sink for a while ... Surely someone wants a bad monkey?
    Willing to consider trades and a bump ...
    Bump in the night ...
  • cj73cj73 Frets: 1003
    Gotta watch those night bumps mate....Is the Boo still around?
    Sure is - PM me if you're interested.
  • cj73cj73 Frets: 1003
    Sorry Dude, been busy PM'd now  :)
    Boo OD also now sold.
    edited July 2016
    Can't see to add these at the top (as the post then becomes too long) so a couple of new pedals added ... 

Vox Flat 4 Boost - £35
    In pretty much new condition (no velcro on the base) this a tube boost (12AX7) from Voxs 'Tone Garage' series. Runs off either 9v supply or 6xAA batteries. Fully boxed. 

Roger Mayer Voodoo One - was £100. Now on eBay  
    Not sure I really want to get rid of this but it's not on my board at the moment and trying have something of a purge. This is the original version in what's now called the 'classic' enclosure. Can be used as a clean boost or as distortion. It also has the great feature of having 2 buffered outputs so you can run straight into 2 amps. The casing is pretty worn but it works fine. No box or manual but it does have a sticker on the back that say 'Anjali Dutt' so I presume this once belonged to the producer so you never know, maybe this was used on Definitely Maybe. 

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    PM sent re: the Flat 4

And PM replied too.
    Weekend bump - open to offers of trades.
    Bump with a couple more price drops.
    Bad Monkey now sold on ebay
    Mayer Voodoo One now listed on eBay. 
    Flat4 and Polysatchurator still available. 
    Fuzz Factory Clone - built from the MusikDing kit (not by myself). To be the picky the enclosure is a little untidy (or maybe it's intentional that the knob holes are uneven) but otherwise is great! Power adapter only.

https://imgur.com/5x0RVVN

£35 incl postage
    Big Knob Zed Drive

It's a zen drive clone which seems pretty good to me but I'm buried under a mountain of drive pedals and need to dig my way out and raise some funds so as it's not currently on my board it's got to go. Bought from someone else on this forum earlier in the year.

Here's what the Big Knob guys say ...

The Zed Drive is the perfect overdrive for those looking to create tones associated with some of the finest boutique amplifiers on the market. Four knobs control the overall volume, gain, tone and voicing. While not a high-gain pedal, the Zed packs some major mojo that can make even inexpensive solid-state amps sound like expensive boutique models.

http://imgur.com/gallery/yH0yO

£35 posted (PPG)