SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED: Blackstar HT1RH 1w, Boxed As New. £110 Posted

AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
edited May 2016 in Amps £
This is 6 months old and in it's original box with all the original packaing and leaflets etc, it's as new.

I have fitted larger feet to it, simply by unscrewing the originals and swapping. The original smaller feet are included and pictured on top of the amp. The larger feet allow it to sit on top of a combo and clear the handle for when it's using the combo's internal speaker lead. The amp will be shipped with it's original smaller feet refitted but these will be included if you wish to use it the way i did on top of a combo.

The amp is all over you tube, it's a great little amp for practice or recording and for at home use it's just right to not be too loud. It can use any speaker between 4 and 16 ohms and switches automatically. When using headphones you don't need a speaker connected at all as it defeats the output to the speaker connection so this can be a coffee table amp if you're using headphones.

They are £180 new, i'm asking £110 sent via UPS fully tracked 24 hour delivery **TRADED**, properly packed in it's original box and another for shipping, Shipped within 24 hours of payment (As long as UPS play ball with the online booking system).

Our Paypal is out of action for the time being so please PM for bank transfer details.

Trades against a Vox AC15C1 or Fender Blues Junior FSR Laquered Tweed with cash your way would be great.

I'm not really looking for trades with guitars or pedals, i'm looking for a nice 15w valve amp.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom