SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Twin Amp £450

SecretMachineSecretMachine Frets: 34
edited May 2016 in Amps £
For sale. Fender Twin Amp, also known as the 94 Twin. 

Fantastic sounding amp. 
100W, but with the ability to drop it down to 25W with the step down switch. 
Massive amounts of clean headroom. I've played with a loud drummer and never had to crank it beyond '3'. 
Comes with an effects loop, inbuilt spring reverb, clean channel and two additional gain channels. Quite light for a Twin Reverb. 
It's on wheels and you can tilt it back. 

To note: 
The amp is a little bit tatty in places, however, considering it's age and that's its been gigged a reasonable amount, it's looking good. I've attached photos of most of the blemishes. 

The status light on the amp is currently not working. I believe this is a simple fix, but it's something I haven't got around to doing yet. 

The amp was last serviced by Mike Devine of Amploft back in July 2014. 

Currently the amplifier is stored in a lock-up in the city centre, thus I can only access it in the evenings and weekends. If you're interested in the amp, we can arrange to meet. Collection only due to it's weight. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SOLD
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 25597
    edited May 2016
    Please reinstate the price to your original post.  It is against the rules here to delete content from a classified ad.  Ta.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom