Merry Christmas from Oil City!

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 11133
A huge thank you to all of you who have bought Oil City pickups in 2013 ... and indeed to all who I have simply 'shot the breeze' with ... in this wonderful home we call 'Fretboard' ...
I was Chatting to TTony over a beer and a Kawai :) and saying I can't believe how far Fretboard has come since our shipwreck from MR. A massive thanks to all those who brought it into being ... and have made it such a nice place to be. Also, such a nice place to be as a British maker ... a refreshing change from some US based forums that see even little manufacturers as simply cash cows!
My own little enterprise continues to go from strength to strength ... there will be more new products for 2014 to tempt you ...  I promise .... in the meantime a peaceful and happy Christmas to everyone!
Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Happy Christmas, Ash! :D
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27970
    Good to have you with us Ash.

:)

As I recall, you put quite a bit of time and effort into some photo-stories when we re-launched, and you've contributed plenty more since.

Best wishes for your success continuing on through 2014.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Thanks, Ash, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family too. :)
  • Top lad, Ash.  Merry Christmas, OCP!  Hope your business keeps going strength to strength.  You've earned it! 
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2665
    Merry Christmas fella! Some Oil City pickups are on my shopping list for my strat.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12723
    Merry Xmas Ash. And thanks for the magic pickups you've supplied.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17887
    tFB Trader
    Cheers Ash 

I count myself proud to be an Oil City customer :D