SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Amptweaker TightMetal Pro - reduced to £130.

What's Hot
DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
edited June 2016 in FX £
Purchased from @jonathanthomas83 just less than a week ago (13th May) and I pretty much only bought it because I have been dying to try one out for ages. However, I prefer the sounds of my other Amptweaker box of joy (FatMetal) as it is darker and more suited to my bands music style and I can't afford to keep both! (I would if I could)

If you want a two channel 5150 in pedal form, then there is none better than this. Oozing with features, it has THREE loops - for when it's off, when it's engaged and the boost function. It has an EQ section, a noise gate, and a Tight option for - you guessed it - tightening the sound. It can be used in the clean channel of your amp, or straight into the FX loop.

If you would like a reference, then Scott Hull from the mighty Pig Destroyer uses this pedal as his main drive.

In absolute fantastic condition with original box and 'instructions'. .

£138 £130 inc postage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments