Delivering slightly fragile guitars - what shippers do other guitar builders use?

What's Hot
Hey, this is a a bit of a curve ball, but I am now at a stage where I am starting to got a nice flow of interest in SBC guitars (sorry for the crappy website link, it is one of a long list of things I need to sort out), but I am hitting a wall.

as my guitars a through body, often with a neck pitch and a head-stock pitch, I am a little worried about them arriving in there original shape, they are not overly delicate but I have seen the way companies treat goods sometimes.

In the past I have always personally delivered guitars, but that is becoming less and less of an option, particularly with overseas orders, which I would really love to b able to accommodate.

What shippers do other builders use? Also what insurance companies?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StormshadowGuitarsStormshadowGuitars Frets: 1226
    tFB Trader
    Never hand a single problem all over the world with UPS, but the key is a great hardcase. All ours go in Hiscox they're bulletproof.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ScatterbrainScatterbrain Frets: 10
    edited May 2016
    Okay, that is good to  know, thank you guys for the response, Hiscox case seems like a really good shout! Awesome guitars by the way!
    Never hand a single problem all over the world with UPS, but the key is a great hardcase. All ours go in Hiscox they're bulletproof.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom