SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Goodsell Unibox 10 amp with reverb/tremolo - SOLD!

blindeddyblindeddy Frets: 5
edited July 2016 in Amps £
Goodsell Unibox amplifier with reverb and tremolo in excellent condition. This is a 10 watt amplifier with a 12 "speaker that's based on the 
univox U-45B. Uses 6BM8 / ECL82 power tubes. You can find more info on it and audio clips  here . 

I Purchased this Directly from Richard Goodsell in 2012. It's the Unibox that he Took to the NAMM show to showcase this model. 
There are marks in the paint on the tremolo footswitch but the amplifier itself is in excellent condition. It has the original tubes in it but it 
hasnt seen very many hours of use . I'd expect them to have allot of life in them still. 

Comes with a padded "studio slips" cover. Please note this amplifier is 110v !! 

SOLD!  - Paypal'd and Delivered. The amp will ship from the Netherlands.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blindeddyblindeddy Frets: 5
    Bump - I'd also consider a Fryette Power Station or Colorsound Overdriver clone as a partial trade  :)
  • ruomaruoma Frets: 67
    If only it was a super 17!
    I'm afraid the unibox insists on being a unibox but its nice to see there's some Goodsell love/curiosity here  :)
    bump with a lower price :)
    up up up
    SOLD!