SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Reeves Custom 50 (w/tube FX loop) (great USA made Hiwatt clone) 3 months old now £1100 reduced

What's Hot
Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3499
edited July 2016 in Amps £
SOLD £1800 £1500 £1450  £1100 reduced - comes with footswitch 

The brilliant Reeves Custom 50 with Valve buffered Effects Loop, is renowned for being one of the absolute best Hiwatt clones out there.

Hand built in the USA and sounds incredible. One of the best pedal platforms out there as it delivers crystal clean tones at very loud volumes if you want it and can be incredibly quiet if necessary too. Lovely British crunch when driven too.

I bought this brand new from an official Reeves dealer in Germany and had it imported at the end of February this year. I've never used it with a real cabinet and have only played it for less than 30 hours (approx) with the amazing Suhr reactive Load box. It has never been gigged and only played at home (non-smoking home)

I'm selling it because I can't justify having this amp and never needing to gig with it as I play at home only. Seems a shame to waste this beast by playing it through a load box when other amps can do that for me. I've recently bought the little Laney Lionheart head and it's good enough for my needs. It was the harsh reality of my situation, so now I've chased the dream of owning a Reeves, I can at least put that GAS to bed with the knowledge that I owned an incredible amp!

Rest assured that these are hard to come by in the UK, they cost an absolute fortune to import from the States and this amp listing is cheaper than what you'll get from the German dealer. I've knocked a fair bit of money off for an amp that is in mint/as new condition.

I live near Cardiff and will be willing to travel along the M4 corridor or beyond (within reason) if you meet me half way.

Not interested in any trades, I've got a pretty specific wishlist.

Any questions, please ask, I know this is a big purchase - I made it not so long ago!

Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments