Mmmmmmvibey....

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• therose789therose789 Frets: 467
    ah now i remember, this is the page i liked last yr or so: https://www.facebook.com/uniquevibe/
    this dude is making the handmade stuff, and his new all in 1 unit (like the old hurricane/surf/siren units) looks awesome!

They look very cool but soooo expensive! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • yep quality costs.

the labour and detail work that goes in to those vibes is incredible, not to mention the material costs.
    then of course you have to add a profit margin so the guy can stay in business so he can continue to produce such marvelous vibery!

i dont have 1 myself but am working hard to save my pennies to afford 1. watch this space! :) 
    for all things pedal boards please visit www.custompedalboards.co.uk
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    edited June 2016

i'm curious how they made this pedal authentic bulb/ldr/photocell wise, cos a few months ago, a guitar mag stated:
    Literal Uni-Vibe clones are now a virtual impossibility—the original’s photo-resistors (the light-sensitive components that generate the effect’s modulation) were made from hazardous cadmium sulphide, now a controlled material.

over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw