SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ENGL Savage 120 E-610 + softcase guitar valve amp

PeteusPeteus Frets: 0
I'm finally selling it after 6 years. If you have ever played this amp you will know how outstanding this amp is. I'm selling purely through lack of use. I bought a powered kemper about a year and a bit ago. Since then I haven't really plugged it in apart from for fun and it's finally time to get some cash and play with other gear.
I had a professional mod done to this amp to give it super bright green LEDs. The red were very weak and I really wanted something to stand out on stage.
I couldn't find many of these about going second hand so if you can find second hand prices let me know.
At the point just before stopped using it I got brand new set of pre amp valves and as of the other day I got two brand new power amp valves installed. Since then it has out been turned on about 30 mins.
Comes with a roqsolid case.
I also own the Z11 midi kit with a custom short cable to enable the MIDI to be attached to the rear of the unit whilst this is NOT included in the price if the buyer is interested we can discuss including it.
I am open to a few trades, had my eye on a strandberg os7.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments