SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Snorted

alalalkasaralalalkasar Frets: 364
edited March 2014 in Amps £
After a vox pathfinder 15 preferably with brown cloth but not the end of the world if its blue.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have a pathfinder 10 if that's any good to you?
  • Not so much, thanks anyway.
  • Still on the lookout for one kids kids
  • I have one for sale in my thread - mint condition - bought it 2 weeks before buying an axe fx 2 so have not used the pathfinder since

its the brown version as well - still under warranty (used literally twice)

£75 collected or £90 delivered

let me know how to post photos and i will post some

its a shame these have been discontinued (there are people on the TDPRI forum stock piling these as back ups as they are so highly regarded)
  • So I got a pathfinder 15r and its a whole lot of fun but not as fun as stereo, so who has got another one for me?
    This time the preferance is on a blue fronted one but again colour is not the end of the world
  • alalalkasaralalalkasar Frets: 364
    edited March 2014
    All done, no real point to having three amps at home unless I decide that using more of the outputs on a headrush is a good idea...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?