SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Mesa Stiletto Deuce Head

What's Hot
p_jay78p_jay78 Frets: 182
edited June 2016 in Amps £

Mesa Stiletto Deuce head for sale, great rock head that also has some amazing sparkling cleans. 2 channels with a solo boost, 100 or 50 watts per channel independently, Fat clean / Tite Clean / Crunch on channel one with Crunch / Tite Gain / Fluid Gain on channel two. Each channel has the option to run valve rectification or silicon diode. Also has a global bold / spongy switch. 

Massively adjustable and sounds great, far more versatile than a rectifier and has a more British sound. 

Has a two button footswitch for channel select and solo boost. 

Good condition for the age, I think it's a 2004 if I remember correctly. A few tiny scrapes but nothing major, very well looked after and well serviced. These self bias so replacing valves is like changing a light bulb. 

It's possible to get a good sound out of this at living room friendly levels, but it deserves to be out on the road. USA made, sounds great with no issues at all. Uk version.

£500 - located in Southampton. I can post, but obviously its a bit of a weighty beast!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments