SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

* SOLD * : Line 6 Flextone 111 2 X 12 combo and Shortboard

What's Hot
northern_guitnorthern_guit Frets: 56
edited January 2014 in Amps £
I took this as part of a trade and because I'm unlikely to use it, it's up for grabs.
I have to admit to being a bit of a valve amp purist but this has changed my opinion on modelling amps somewhat. I understand why they're so popular now. My experience in the past has been the Spider range and I have to say, this absolutely eats that range !!
Take a superb amp and add a superb effects unit and you have this setup and all for just £250 !! The shortboard if you don't know allows you access to all the delights of the Flextone and there are many.
The whole thing is in fantastic condition, the Shortboard does show signs of use at the front but nothing to affect its function.
I can't post this, it's too heavy so collection from Cookridge, Leeds if you wish to take advantage of this bargain. Just £250 OVNO
You can talk to me about trades, always up for that !!image
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Free bump - vastly underrated amp these...
  • Why thank you sir !!
  • What power output is that model? I want it, but can't afford it right now. I know someone else who would probably have it too. But neither of us are anywhere near Leeds.
    Have a bump.
  • bumps are good, thank you !!
    It's 75 watts. Where are you if you're not near Leeds ? We could always come to an arrangement.
  • bumps are good, thank you !!
    It's 75 watts. Where are you if you're not near Leeds ? We could always come to an arrangement.
    Peterborough. Problem for me right now is that I've got several things I need to spend on, and this comes lower down the list. It's perfect for me.
  • Ah , a common theme at the moment. Well, if it ever goes up the priority list I will pay £25 towards your fuel. How's that ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Are you cool enough to handle this as part payment?
  • Handle what as part payment my friend ?
  • I have a headache and would like this gone now, so £225 gets it.