SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED: Vox AV15

Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
edited July 2016 in Amps £
*TRADED*

Up for Sale is my VOX AV15 Analogue Valve amplifier.  I recently bought this then acquired a Bassbreaker 007 not long after so this is a bit surplus to requirements.

It's solid state circuitry but with a valve pre-amp much like the valvetronix series yet it's not a digital modeller but an analogue circuit.  Make of that what you will but I think it sounds brill.  

For an 8" speaker it does have some fullness to it, I wouldn't expect it to handle a gig but it can get pretty loud in a bedroom setting!

Has your usual clean, crunch, overdrive, hi-gain amps.  Has bright and Fat switches and you can change the biasing of the valve from cool to hot.  It really does have a load of tonal options along with it's three band EQ and power level.

Specs:
  • Eight analog preamp circuits to reproduce the sounds of eight tube amps, from clean to high-gain, with careful attention paid to circuit design and selection of parts
  • Pre- and power-amp sections use the 12AX7 dual triode tube, delivering real tube sound
  • Four modes modify the response of the vacuum tube peripheral circuitry
  • High-quality modulation, delay, and reverb effects are built-in
  • The cabinet is constructed with an integrated baffle for efficient sound projection
  • The speaker unit is mounted from the front, providing loud, clear, and spacious sound
  • A proprietary bass-reflex structure delivers natural sound balance
  • Power level control allows the volume to be adjusted while maintaining the tonal character
  • Headphone out is equipped with a cabinet simulator for realistic sound & presence
  • Send/return and speaker output are provided
  • Hi-fi spec AUX input allows an audio input source to be faithfully reproduced
Pics:

Apologies if the last pic isn't at the correct orientation, Photobucket is up to it's usual tricks!

Looking for £75 collected from me, based in Greater NW London, five minutes from Heathrow Airport.  I could potentially ship this at additional cost if really keen.

Thanks for looking!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments