SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Lazy J40 fully loaded 2011 model with flight case.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• How could you? I was over this, and you come back with a price drop? Heartless... :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • eastwoodeastwood Frets: 43
    BintyTwanger77;1106190" said:
    How could you? I was over this, and you come back with a price drop? Heartless... :)
    come on you can't resist much longer..you only live once and it's only money

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1826
    Oooh he's good ;)
    eastwood;1106196" said:
    [quote="BintyTwanger77;1106190"]How could you? I was over this, and you come back with a price drop? Heartless... :)

[/quote]
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickups;1106210" said:
    Oooh he's good ;)

[quote="eastwood;1106196"][quote="BintyTwanger77;1106190"]How could you? I was over this, and you come back with a price drop? Heartless... :)

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I'll only live once and for not long at all if I have to sell both kidneys to an Albanian organ dealer to pay for it!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom