SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

B/S Artisan SOLD - and Zilla Studio Pro Moved to own thread.

relic245relic245 Frets: 1109
edited June 2016 in Amps £
I'm downsizing as I'm not gigging right now. 

First is my beloved Blackstar Artisan A30 head and 2x12 cab. I've had these since new which is around 4 years ago. It's only been used for gigging which is on average 12 a year. I had a separate amp for rehearsals. Almost no marks on it and those that are are minor and mostly at the back. 

Had it serviced about 2 years ago as I had persuaded myself it needed revalving. The tech sent it home with the original valves in and just gave it a good clean out. Has had 1 new preamp valve but apart from that it's 100% original.  Collection from Worksop S80 3GA or may meet at a reasonable distance. See below about trades and for pics. Price £650 firm. PRICE DROP £600 SOLD!!

Next is my Zilla Studio Pro loaded with G12H 30's. Had this 6 months longer than the blackstar. It's only ever been used as an extra cab for larger gigs and I bet it hasn't done more than 15 in it's life, if that. There are a couple of minor marks which I've tried to photograph, including very close up. From 6 feet away you wouldn't see any of them unless you knew they were there though..... Complete with  roqsolid cover. Also collection from Worksop. Price £225 firm. Price drop £200 Still For Sale.......

In terms of trades. The only thing that I'm looking for is a smaller amp. Something that I can use around the house but has enough poke if I do start gigging again. I'm not likely to do anything bigger than pub gigs any more so should give you an idea what I need. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments