SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mesa Boogie Studio 22+ (£450) SOLD

DaevidJDaevidJ Frets: 414
edited June 2016 in Amps £
I have had this amp since 2000 and after much deliberation and the need for something with more of a Fender Deluxe clean sound I have finally decided it is time to part ways :(

This is a single channel amp yet has a foot-switchable lead circuit and a 5 band graphic EQ that is foot switchable (will need a separate footswitch).

Output: 22 Watts, Weight: is about 40lb

Preamp tubes a mixture of JJ and EHX with the JJs for the pre and power having been replaced within the past six months.

Pre x 3, Reverb x 1, Loop x 1, Power x 2 (EL84)

Has effects send and return, direct out and outputs to 8 and 4 ohm.

Comes with original foot-switch (lead/ rhythm), cable and amp cover (which came with it but not sure if it is original).  The manual can be found here, though i also have a printed copy lying round somewhere... In very good cosmetic condition with no rips/ scuffs to the tolex. 

Looking for £450.  Only trades i would consider would be either a Fender DRRI or a 68 Custom (with top up cash)...

Other pictures can be found here... 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments