SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bought: WTB: Carr Rambler

What's Hot
maxdmaxd Frets: 46
edited June 2016 in Amps £
I'm wanting to buy a Carr Rambler, would you PM me if you have one you want to sell please?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10104
    Gold dust mate - try Coda
  • maxdmaxd Frets: 46
    Yes, but even gold dust pans out from time to time ;-)

It was Coda that game me the itch in the first place when I bought my K-Line Texola from there
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    bump
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5228
    edited June 2016
    Chap, don't get done for over-zealous bumping! It's supposed to be no more than once every two days. :)
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Oops, thanks for the pointer, but actually I thought since I posted on the 9th and today's the 11th that was two days?  Or does the count start from the last comment, do you know?
    edited June 2016
    From the last comment from the OP I guess. The idea being that you shouldn't push your own thread to the top more than once every two days. That seems to make sense, gives everyone else a chance etc.
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    No, I agree completely, it's just I thought that's what I'd done, since I'd posted on the 9th and bumped on the 11th, that is 48 hours, I thought.  By the way what is an OP and where his his/her last comment?  I'm new to this board and am not yet au fait with the acronyms.
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Original Poster. In this case, you.

GLWTS.
    edited June 2016
    maxd said:
    No, I agree completely, it's just I thought that's what I'd done, since I'd posted on the 9th and bumped on the 11th, that is 48 hours, I thought.  By the way what is an OP and where his his/her last comment?  I'm new to this board and am not yet au fait with the acronyms.
    You commented on your own thread on the 11th, thereby bumping it to the top of the list, and then later the same day you posted 'bump' and sent it to the top of the list again. I don't think the 48 hour rule only applies to comments that say 'bump'!
    Ah, so the rule isn't "don't bump more frequently than 48hrs", it's more like "only bump after 48hrs of inactivity". Not quite what it says, so thanks for the heads up.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10104
    Free bump ;)
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16677
    I didn't think that it was 48 hrs after inactivity either 
    I assumed that the rule simply applied to your advert prompt
    edited June 2016
    maxd said:
    Ah, so the rule isn't "don't bump more frequently than 48hrs", it's more like "only bump after 48hrs of inactivity". Not quite what it says, so thanks for the heads up.
    Only after 48 hours of the OP's inactivity maybe?
  • All this chat is keeping the post at the top of the list anyway, ironic...