Comments

• lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Never heard of her before today but terribly sad, what a waste of young lives.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    Wow :o

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12508
    Awful. :(
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33958
    Beyond awful.
    What a fucking coward.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BahHumbugBahHumbug Frets: 350
    I'd never heard of her either but yes it's appalling.

Unfortunately, whenever these stories occur I find myself thinking 'Welcome to the USA'.  The gun culture in that nation is a terrible sickness.
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    BahHumbug;1106220" said:
    I'd never heard of her either but yes it's appalling.

Unfortunately, whenever these stories occur I find myself thinking 'Welcome to the USA'.  The gun culture in that nation is a terrible sickness.
    Agreed. I remember driving along the freeway to my brother's wedding in the mid west and there was a series of billboards that spelt out the message "Big guns made America free. Little guns save you and me. Gunssavelives.com". Quite chilling really.

Terrible news about this poor young girl. Truly awful.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16372
    Saw this in the BBC news site this morning. Very shocking. Her brother tried to intervene and they think he saved further loss of life. Even if you subtract the celeb angle out if this it's a pre meditated shooting in a crowded public place in a country where, clearly, somebody who is disturbed can get hold of a gun.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33958
    Saw this in the BBC news site this morning. Very shocking. Her brother tried to intervene and they think he saved further loss of life. Even if you subtract the celeb angle out if this it's a pre meditated shooting in a crowded public place in a country where, clearly, somebody who is disturbed can get hold of a gun.
    Yeah but they need more guns, so the 'good guys' can defend against the bad guys.
    It is kinda like the A-Team, except people actually die.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    A horrible and sad story. Her brother was there and tackled the guy, he must be beside himself with pain and grief. There are some shit fucked up fucktards in the world. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16372
    octatonic;1107043" said:
    EricTheWeary said:

Yeah but they need more guns, so the 'good guys' can defend against the bad guys.It is kinda like the A-Team, except people actually die.
    Well, that's their argument. The Chinese eat Tiger penis's and the Americans think guns stop guns (... and the English think we are good at football...).
    I remember the machete attack in Wolverhampton in 1996 quite well. Bloke attacked primary school children having a Teddy bear's picnic. Obviously very scary and there were some nasty injuries. I've often thought the equivalent in the US would have been a lot of small children shot dead. Lisa Potts the teacher who intervened was something of a local celeb for many years but she battled depression and PTSD and couldn't work. I can't imagine what those close to Christina will be going through.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12508
    Orlando's not a good place to be right now, the Beeb are also reporting multiple shootings and a possible hostage situation in a gay nightclub this morning.