SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking for a Les Paul Jnr scratchplate ,single ply.

What's Hot
10thumbs10thumbs Frets: 427
As the title says , I'm looking for a single ply pickguard/scratchplate for a Junior, ideally tortoiseshell , but black might do the job , anybody got one they don't need please PM me, ta.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7343
    tFB Trader
    Single or double cut?

WD Music do a single ply tort to fit a single cutaway junior, the material will look like the MojoAxe one Wez used as it's the same stuff. 
  • 10thumbs10thumbs Frets: 427

Single cut thanks Steve , I can find them online , but , due to a job and cash shortage , I'm trying to get a s/h one a bit cheaper , also the guitar wouldn't look right with a new one.

thanks for the help though.

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1657
    10thumbs said:

Single cut thanks Steve , I can find them online , but , due to a job and cash shortage , I'm trying to get a s/h one a bit cheaper , also the guitar wouldn't look right with a new one.

thanks for the help though.

Have you got one I can make a template from?
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3221
    I have a white one that I got from the states along with a tort one as I was undecided, I could trace the white one and mail it to you if you like......or I could send the plate.....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

paulnb57 said:
    I have a white one that I got from the states along with a tort one as I was undecided, I could trace the white one and mail it to you if you like......or I could send the plate.....
    If you can lend me the white one I'll make 10thumbs one out of the WD tort blanks. Hopefully they can get it to me faster than the quoted 3/4 weeks!

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3221
    Ok pm me your address and I will mail it to you, just note I'm on hols in Wales and can't mail until next monday.....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    paulnb57 said:
    Ok pm me your address and I will mail it to you, just note I'm on hols in Wales and can't mail until next monday.....
    That's fine, no rush anyway as the pickguard blank won't be here for a while. Cheers!

@10thumbs let me know if you don't get sorted, you can have the prototype as a freebie. 

• 10thumbs10thumbs Frets: 427
    Wow , thanks for all the help guys , I really appreciate this.   :)>-