SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Jet City JCA50H - £110 Posted Via UPS

AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
edited June 2016 in Amps £
I got this from Photek last month.
JJ Tubes and sounds like it's has the bright cap mod done, but i haven't been inside it to check (Not that i know what i'm looking for anyway).

Amp is in Excellent cosmetic condition, no serious marks or tears anywhere - it's been looked after.
Low volume behaviour is excellent and it's fine to use for home but will kick your arse if you turn it up.
2 x 4, 2 x 8, 1 x 16 Ohm Speaker outs so it will run virtually any cab.
Build quality is ridiculously good.

The Big plastic badge from the front is missing, i left it with @Photek - if he still has it he may send it to you but i took it off because it's fugly. It's up to you what you do about it.

Will be properly packed and shipped via UPS. Next Day.

Bank Transfer only as Paypal seems to be taking 3 - 4 working days to pull money through to our bank at the moment and this is priced for a quick sale.

£110 Shipped. **SOLD**

Photo's to follow in the next hour or so.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1507

I will have it back mate lets take this to PM ;)

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Cool as hell mate.

SOLD.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3131
    FFS - I want another one of these - 110 quid is insane vfm. It's like another dose of deja vu.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"