SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Swap :Musikraft Fat C Rosewood board Tele Neck

ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 897
edited June 2016 in Parts £
Looking to swap for a chunky/fat C, D, U profile maple neck. Must be from a decent brand like, Allparts, Warmoth, etc. Would consider a Baja neck.

Mine has a fat C .90 at the 1st and 1 inch at the 12th.10 inch radius, medium jumbo frets. Fender decal with thin vintage amber nitro finish, all done professionally. Also I have nicely aged the back of the neck. Pictures to follow when I get back tonight.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 897
    edited June 2016
    Just to add, The only negative about the neck is that when I had it sprayed, decal put on , and bone nut installed I also asked him to replace the marker dots with clay dots (like they did in the 50’s). The clay dots aren’t  perfectly round, noticeable at close inspection. 

Also, the swap is just for the neck not the aged tuners, unless yours also has aged tuners.
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 897
    A few people have pm'd me about a sale. Might have a trade lined up with another member, if that doesn't pan out I'll let everyone know.