Wiring help - new project

I'm planning a partscaster build (been wanting to do one for ages!) I'm sure I will do a build thread once I get started!

In the meantime, I'm trying to sort out planning the wiring and electronics, and I'm struggling as I'm a noob.

I think I want to do 2x humbuckers, with 1 volume and 1 tone with a 3 way blade switch. This is nice and simple and I'm happy with this layout. However, I'm going to put Ghost saddles in the trem, and use their Acousti Phonic preamp board. 

The Ghost wiring diagrams are fine for wiring up for a very basic mag install but I'm stuck in terms of wiring up ground. The Acousti Phonic board has a separate ground strip with block connectors on. I can't work out if I can star all of the grounds to say the tone pot then ground from there to the acousti phonic board (which then grounds bridge and jack socket) or do I wire every ground back to the board?!

Any ideas? Or moreover, do you know anyone I could go to to pay them to do me a wiring diagram for all this lot that will work??!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom