SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Diezel Einstein 50w 1x12 combo. £1000

NerineNerine Frets: 2521
edited July 2016 in Amps £
Looking to sell my Diezel.

photo A67A4E18-9AEB-4162-B145-CD15DED5806A.jpg

Here it is. It's in very lovely condition.

I've swapped the speaker for a H75 Creamback due to the K100's voice coil failing, and it suits the amp really nicely. They're currently my favourite speakers so it was a bit of a no brainer. The amp sounds much better for it.

It has two foot switches for the channel/master and a separate one for reverb. It's been revalved recently by my amp builder friend, and it sounds as it should. Huge low end, and depth that belies its size. I don't know why they discontinued the Einstein. It covers a huge amount of sonic ground and there isn't really anything it can't do. Breakup, cleans, huge gain etc. and that trademark Diezel drive sound. Lots of flexibility with series and parallel loops, 5 speaker outputs so you can run the combo speaker simultaneously with a cab if you desire, a compensated direct out and
it's generally really well thought out and put together.

Bad points: The reverb tank has a scuff on the top of it. Probably from the prong of a plug or cable, and the footswitches have the odd scuff.

Tolex and grill and front panel are all pristine.

Collection is also preferred due to size and weight obviously, but I am willing to deliver if it isn't too far away for the cost of fuel. I don't have a suitable box to pack it in.

Looking for £1099 ovno.

No trades, thanks. Need the cash to fund other purchases.

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NerineNerine Frets: 2521
    Update bump. Now for sale too.
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    Location ?
  • NerineNerine Frets: 2521
    Ah yeah... Forgot about that.

Holbeach, Lincolnshire.