SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Loadsa pickups- Fender, Oil City, Dimarzio

BoopDeWoopBoopDeWoop Frets: 101
edited July 2016 in Parts £
All SOLD!

Howdie, got some pickups for sale. I'll chuck up some pictures later but they look like pickups, all in perfect condition, most unused really. All have full length pickup wire, I'm not a snipper.

Fender:
Av65 Jaguar pickups- Bridge and neck. Again white covers and claws. Came out of my AV65 Jaguar, again wanted hotter from Mr Mojo. £50 again for the pair

Av65 Jazzmaster pickups- Bridge and neck. White covers, came out of my 60s Classic Lacquer thing. Very nice but i wanted hotter. £50 for the pair. SOLD
Texas Special Strat pickups- Bridge, middle and neck. White covers these have shorter pickup wires, must have came like that from the factory as I haven't cut them. £50 for the three? SOLD

Dimarzio
Tone Zone S- Strat bridge rail pickup. White cover and 4 conductor and all the standard stuff. A good little pickup but I went boring strat and this is not being used. £30 and it has a box! Bonus! SOLD

Oil City
Nightfighter and Blitz Spirits still for sale. £40 each and the thread and pictures are still here 

Pickups are unboxed I'm afraid, they will be packaged lovely and posted out. Paypal is best or meet me in Suffolk for a hand over and tea. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Interested in the Jazzmaster pickups, any pics please?
  • photekphotek Frets: 1507
    Interested in the Texas specials, are the leads long enough for a strat?
  • BoopDeWoopBoopDeWoop Frets: 101
    I'll chuck some photos up tomorrow for you all.

@photek yeah of course they are, they came out of a strat and they were a perfect length as they were installed. No flappy wires in my cavities. I'll show you in the morning!
  • photekphotek Frets: 1507
    I'll chuck some photos up tomorrow for you all.

@photek yeah of course they are, they came out of a strat and they were a perfect length as they were installed. No flappy wires in my cavities. I'll show you in the morning!
    Haha thought so. I hate flappy wires in my cavities as well ;0
  • Pm'd re the Jazzmaster pickups.

edited June 2016
    Little update-

JM SOLD
    Strat SOLD
    Dimarzio SOLD

Jaguar pickups and Oil Cities still up for grabs. Would maybe entertain some trades and cash my way for nice things- i like delays/reverbs/funky pedals.

Ta!
    Jaguar pickups still for sale, chuck £45 my way and they can be yours! I'll even chuck a dinosaur into the envelope for you to enjoy.
    All gone except for the nightfighter. Might have a mojo broadcaster pickup for sale later.