SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs necks

Epiphone Bass neck, bought on here earlier this year but i'm never going to find the time or space for the project, no tuners but has nut
£20

2. Encore Strat neck, Indian made early 90s neck, actually a really nice feeling neck, the head stock is a fender shape one and the truss rod is heel adjustable, feels very similar to the one on my 80s japanese fender strat i had, couldn't tell you what cut it is its very rounded, all too technical for me. has tuners and nut
£20

2. Encore neck, would make a good telecaster neck as it has a flat heel, again has a heel adjustable truss rod, this one is a flatter cut that the strat one. agian its an early 90s indian made one. has tuners and nut
£15

3.12 string electric neck, no nut, no tuners, but it does come with a 12 string Tune o matic.
£25

Open to offers photos to follow tomorrow when I am home with the light
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom