SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Zilla Studio Pro Ivory. G12H-30's

relic245relic245 Frets: 1109
Moved this from an old thread that was also for an amp that has sold - hope that's allowed.

Zilla Studio Pro loaded with G12H 30's 70th anniverasy special edition speakers. . It's only ever been used as an extra cab for larger gigs and I bet it hasn't done more than 15 in it's life, if that. These are fantastically well made cabs and this sounds lovely. It has a removable panel on the back meaning that you can run it as open or almost closed back. 

There are a couple of minor marks which I've tried to photograph, including very close up. From 6 feet away you wouldn't see any of them unless you knew they were there though..... Complete with roqsolid cover. Also collection from Worksop. Price £200 firm. 

In terms of trades. The only thing that I'm looking for is an HRD iii (or very similar amp but probably not older hrd's)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments